- Popular Science – latest posts here under Jeremy S. Cook.
- Wired UK – or as they call it in Britain, “Wired.”
- Make: – The magazine version of the DIY projects site.
- EETimes – Focused on electrical engineering industry.
- Make: – A site all about DIY projects.
- Robotics Trends – Robotics, new and old.
- Embedded Computing Design – Topics relating to the intersection between DIY/Making and industry.
- Tindie – A marketplace for maker projects
- Hackaday.com – A site mostly about modifying electronics. My first paid gig.
- Atmel’s Blog – Focused on projects made with Atmel chips (Arduino, for example).
- RealtorMag – DIY projects focused on home use.
- Hackster – Team writer for “The community dedicated to hardware.”
- Arduino – Team writer for the Arduino platform’s blog.